08 Mar The Importance of a Wedding Checklist
The Importance of a Wedding Checklist
It’s one year from your wedding, and there is so much to do still. So when do you need to get everything accomplished? Creating a successful and stress-free wedding is essential, so we recommend a timeline checklist. At Refined Beauty, our expertise is about your perfect bridal image and making you feel and look incredible. You deserve to enjoy this time, so here are our three must-do guidelines.
Eight months before your wedding
Set up appointments with one of our professionals to assist you in accomplishing your hair and skin goals.
- Strategically plan out your color, cut, and hair extension appointments so that your hair is perfect and ready to go the week before the wedding.
- If you need to add hair extensions for fullness or length, now is the time to test them. This way, you can have a fresh set the month of your wedding and enjoy the benefits of hair extensions throughout the engagement.
- Start with a customized home care hair and skin regimen. Hair and facial masks, treatments, and a professionally recommended daily routine will ensure your hair and skin will be bridal-ready.
Five months before your wedding
Schedule your consultation to shop around for your stylist and makeup artist.
- Start looking at Pinterest to find inspiration for your dream hair and makeup.
- Look for models that have similar skin tone, hair color, and eye color to you.
- Refresh your color, lash extensions, eyebrow shaping, and hair extensions before your trial.
Three to two months before your wedding
- Test your vision for your hair, makeup colors, and veil or hair decor placements. You want to avoid surprises on your wedding day, so a trial is necessary!
- Double-check with your stylist and makeup artist on the wedding timeline schedule and that it will finish your party with a cushion of time. A great professional will have a plan to make your morning stress-free and successful.
- Take caution on trying out new services two weeks before your wedding. For example, if you have never had a facial waxing or lash extensions done, don’t wait until the last minute in case you have any allergic reactions.
Are you seeking the best bridal team to help you on your special day? Then, book your consultation with us today!